Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life

Today I had another "killer" headache! After going to the eye Doctor-the library-Wal-mart and the bank I was done for. I took a nap on the couch after our errands were complete, I was surprised at how quickly I fell asleep. I was awakened by the sound of harsh knocking I got up dazed and went from door to door looking for someone but found no one. So...I'm not sure if I imagined it or if the person left quickly after knocking so rudely! Oh well! My headache did get better after the nap, ibuprofen and a nice cold Coke!
Cat's vision therapy is going well and she has made some very significant progress! Angela-one of the Dr's assistants commented on how well behaved she is and how much self-control she has!! Wow, that was wonderful to hear! She also said that kids with the degree of vision problem she has are usually bouncing off the walls and are very out of control. What a blessing to hear that praise this morning. Cat is a very special little girl!!
Summer is plugging along-We still haven't decided whether to buy the pool-I really hope we do...I want it more than the kids! There wasn't too much picking on or arguing and the kids actually played Mario Cart for a while this evening and enjoyed their time together-yet another blessing today!
I found that ALL of my large pumpkin plants are dying!! they have some sort of worm eating the stems of the plants...I was so mad about those silly worms! I ditched the whole organic idea, headed straight to Lowes and bought bug killer! I hope the plants are salvageable. (Sorry Stephanie I think I must now keep the plant I've had sitting on my porch to give to you).
Well, it is 9:00 Calixto just got home and I need to get his dinner heated up!

No comments: