Thursday, May 15, 2008

Randomness

A few nights ago Tilly got herself onto the roof and couldn't get down! I think this is a habit of hers, I've had to retrieve her from a tree, the garage roof and now the house roof. Calixto wanted to let her find her own way down...I could not do that...I dragged the ladder from the back yard...giving Calixto "that look" as I carried it past him and rescued my poor kitty!
Christopher said goodbye to his good friend Broderic on Sunday...he and his family left for the Ukraine yesterday! These boys were just babies when we met! Broderic is such a sweet kid and he says the funniest things! Christopher was sad they left, it'll probably be years before we see them again!!
Tonight the kids made a fort under the pool table thingy in his room, he was excited to let Cat play with him!
here they are on the inside with blankets, pillows, gameboy, books and the lamp! They are set for the evening!
What cuties! Isnt' Cat's smile infectious?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connie said...

Our kitty gets on the roof a lot and gets herself down too. But I suppose Tilly is younger than Sassy & hasn't learned the trick yet. Poor kitty. I love the tent making--it's so much fun and cute too.

uncle lew said...

hey guys that is a neat fort you built..did you read a scary book while in it???
Cat, your smile will get you out of a lot of trouble (with Daddy)so keep smiling..YOU CUTIE PIE!
CHRISTOPHER way to go! Congradulations on 4th place. I bet the other teams were hard to beat but your team is a good one and most of the time work together for the goal.
That cat will find her way down or else will never go up there again.
Where did she get the snakes???
Keep her away from me while I'm there. Remember your gift from a cat while you talked on the phone in the dark????