Thursday, May 01, 2008

Kindergarten...here we come!

I returned my signed contract to Christian Heritage School and am now officially the newest Kindergarten teacher for the Fall!!!
I am excited, sad and nervous all at the same time! Of course, I would love to stay home but, what better place to work than where your children are all day?! Both kids are so excited about my teaching, Christopher only wishes I could be his teacher!
I love CHS and the Classical Christian approach and would not teach anywhere else! the perks are pretty good too...for the 1st time in 6 or 7 years I(and Calixto) will have health insurance coverage! Woo-hoo!!
I have already decided if my students don't learn anything else all year they will learn to hold their pencils, and form their letters correctly!!! :)
I guess I'd better get myself organized and get my "projects" completed over the summer.

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

makes me wanna send the kids to CHS just so they can have you! :) you'll do so great!

Stephanie said...

My old neighbor :( Denise is going to work there next year also - math. She's a wonderful friend. I hope you all can meet and hang out. Praise God for opportunities!

Stephanie said...

Hmmmm, I forgot to say ... I'll miss you! If you still do the carpool thing you'll have to make your usual stops every now and then and come for a visit. I love it when you stop by. Even if I'm crazy busy I'll always take the time out to talk. I've enjoyed developing our friendship over the past two years. I love you!