Thursday, May 08, 2008

The mischievious Rooker

We have a visiting dog today...this is Roo-ker (not sure how you spell that name) he keeps getting out of his house across Green st.and comes right to our neighborhood-usually right to our house! I called Animal control twice and kept him chained up until they came. One morning I saw his owner get him and we exchanged telephone numbers so he didn't have to pay the pound $50 everytime he gets out. I made sure he wasn't aggresive toward Chessie before putting him in the back yard. They have had a good time playing together! The owner is in Lufkin on business and his nephew will come pick him up after school. Here he is trying his best to get into the house through the broken pane! He tore off the patch I had on it.

I don't like Pits at all but, he is so sweet and gentle...very loveable too...but, I have kept Catherine away from him just in case! (His owners are the ones whose house was robbed on Sunday...apparantly he isn't such a good watch dog!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: