Thursday, May 01, 2008

Everything is up and growing! the large pumpkins are breaking out of the ground as well as our carrots and cilantro. Those are the only seeds we planted, the rest were plants and they are all doing extremely well too. I need to buy some cages for my tomatoes and I think I need to take out some zuchinni plants...there is not enough room for them all to grow. Connie-do you want some zuchinni? I'll dig them up tomorrow for you.
Now, I'm thinking of getting chickens!!! I'm not sure if that is a wise idea or not, I'm going to search on line for some information and then present it to Calixto...we'll see?!

3 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

we had chickens many years growing up... you should ask my Mom about them! ~Becky

Brenda Arce said...

wow, I didn't know that...I'll do that, thanks Becky
How goes the pregnancy?

Stephanie said...

Yes! I so want you to do chickens! I'll be so envious. :) Not really, I'll be more excited that you get to take care of them and I can buy eggs from you. :)