Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Christopher's eye looks just as bad this morning...it is so puffy and red! Poor guy can't see so well when his lid sticks out so far. He took benedryl and zyrtec so hopefully, he'll have a better day at school. Some of the girls in his class teased him about it...that made him feel pretty bad about how it looked. I'll have to "discuss" that with them when I'm at school ftomorrow for lunch duty!
I'm getting my hair cut today...not sure why since I'm trying to grow it into a different style...what style you ask?...I have no idea!!
This afternoon my day gets pretty busy...here's hoping the storm comes through early and both soccer practices are cancelled!
Ok, I must go to Wal-mart...our dinners last night consisted of the following: Christopher had left-over baked beans and mac n' cheese, Cat had cheese and crackers and then a scrambled egg with ham and I had a scrambled egg and ham in a pita. Well, I guess that doesn't sound too bad... at least we didn't just have chips or something like that.
I only got a quick text message from Calixto last night...it was a long day. I hope to hear from him sometime today.

No comments: