Friday, April 04, 2008

A new blog to read

In reading my usual blogs this morning I came across this incredible story/blog of a couple-Nate and Tricia- their's is a story of a wife with cystic fybrosis and a double lung transplant, a very premature baby girl and a husband/father loving his "girls" and telling their miraculous story.
I thought it very interesting that I found this site twice-from my cousin Rachel's xanga page and Baby Ashley's blog.
check it out and pray for this family as God leads them through some pretty rough waters.

2 comments:

starlight11500 said...

Thanks Brenda for posting about this...I'm glad the word is spreading! Hey, sad....I never even knew you had your own blog till just now...I'll be reading it from now on!

Brenda Arce said...

Rachel-if you check this again, please know that I'm praying for you as you try to get pregnant...I know how difficult that can be!