Friday, April 04, 2008

Mexico again!


Calixto is on his way to Mexico once again. He and a friend, Coy, left this morning in the middle of yet another thunderstorm! Coy works in graphic design etc. and will be taking pictures and video for our upcoming web-site They will be picking up a small group of leaders from Trinity church in NJ, in South Texas. They will be visiting all of the mission sites to decide which mission to adopt and do some planning type stuff. Please pray for them as they will be traveling quite a bit through out the week. I am sure Calixto will be preaching at each site they go to which is both wonderful and draining. Here are a few pictures from Jalpa that he took 2 weeks ago, the area is just breath-takingly beautiful!

The kids and I hope to have a quiet week with a normal routine of school and soccer. My projects are to clean out the garage...yuck! and possibly paint the bathroom-a task I have not been motivated to do...we'll see what I actually get accomplished?! The sun is actually shining-I can't believe it-it hasn't been sunny all week...oops maybe I spoke to soon...it is already gone...I am so hoping for a pleasant sunny afternoon!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Go Brenda Go! You can do it. Start with the bathroom, it's a smaller task.