Monday, January 28, 2008

Took Cat to the Dr. this morning. She has been telling me her ear hurts since Thu. but, she hasn't "complained" about it so I thought I would just wait and see. She said it hurt when she blinked! Since it is now Monday and she again told me it hurt I called the Dr. After waiting on hold forever, they asked if I could come in at 11:30...I rushed to get us ready and flew out the door as it was almost 11 already. Dr. Herbeck thought it odd that I had waited...until he looked in her ear and saw...nothing! Ok, I was getting a little annoyed that I was now going to spend $ (we have no insurance) for nothing, until he looked at her throat...it and her tonsils were red! She hadn't said anything about her throat...maybe he was just trying to find "something" so it wasn't a wasted trip?! anyway, she always enjoys her visits to the Dr.! We picked up lunch and her Rx-which really didn't take long at all-and now she is asleep in hr bed...I take that back she just started talking to me!

No comments: