Sunday, January 27, 2008

During the winter months my wedding rings are always a bit loose and bother me so, I took them off while in the office more than a week ago. I kept meaning to put them back on but just didn't do it. Then I began to wonder where they were...I hadn't seen them in a few days. Last night I looked in the office but they were not where I left them, I checked a few more places to no avail. I started to get a little nervous b/c I could not remember moving them from the office. This morning it occured to me to ask my darling daughter if she by "chance" knew where they were, this is what she brought to me...
 

I'm just thankful that they didn't get lost...lucky for me the little blue dog had a good grip on them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

uncle lew said...

you were soooooooooo lucky...lucky that she remembered WHERE she put them...Lucky that they didn't end up outside somewhere...