Wednesday, January 30, 2008

At 1 o'clock this morning Christopher came to my bed and told me that he thought he was going to throw up...In my sleepy daze I told him to get to the bathroom...soon after that was said he threw up all over my floor...I should have gotten up immediately but, I wasn't fully awake and didn't move fast enough. He doesn't like to be alone when he gets sick and was waiting for me to get up to go to the bathroom with him! Poor guy he got sick 4 times throughout the night. Calixto slept (relative term) with him so there were no more messes to clean up, thankfully!
He is feeling much better now and will spend the day watching cartoons/movies on the couch. Hopefully, the bug has not spread to anyone else!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm scared to leave the house since so many people are sick. I'm afraid we'll smell the air and we'll get the bug again. Sorry. :(