Friday, January 04, 2008

2007 Wrap up

January:
*On the 1st we drove home from NJ...everyone was sick (except for me)
*We sold our 1st home
*We moved into our new house
*Calixto flew to NJ for Mexico team orientation
*Basketball season for Christopher
February
*Continued working on the house
*Calixto flew to Minneapolis for annual Pastor's conference
*A visit from Danielle from Maine
*Calixto led a trip to Mexico
*While he was gone the gas was turned off due to a minor leak and the kids and I stayed at the Bolding's garage apartment for 5 days
March
*Soccer season...already
*Calixto and I led trip to Mexico...the kids stayed home with my mom
*continued to work on house
April
* The announcement is made that we are leaving the church
*Calixto and I flew to Minn. for a Children Desiring God Conference
*While there we drove to South Dakota to visit our friends the Swansons
*We bred our lab, Chessie
May
*Calixto preached on our last Sunday at Crossroads
*Ended soccer season in 1st place
*Went to Chris Tomlin concert
*Catherine had her first hair cut!
*School ended-goodbye 3rd grade!
* Spent a weekend in Dallas
June
*Spent a weekend in Granbury/Glen Rose
*Dad worked on the house
*Chessie had puppies!!
*It rained and rained
*We finally made it to the Gladewater rodeo
*Soccer camp
*A visit from my Uncle Lee/Aunt Barb
*Basketball camp
July
*We celebrated our 12th anniversary in Dallas at the Anatole and dinner at the Old Warsaw complete with roses and breakfast in our room...my husband is quite the romantic.
*Sold our first 2 puppies
August
*Vacationed for a week in Granbury...it was hot!!
*Calixto preached at Grace Community Church in Glen Rose
*School started-hello 4th grade
*Our Catherine Grace turned "5"
*Our friend Dave visited for a weekend
*Drove to Waco to sell a puppy
September
*Soccer season started for both kids
*2nd anniversary of my brother's death...already!
*I celebrated another birthday...the number I won't mention!
*I began tutoring a student in Writing Road to Reading
*Calixto preached at Grace Community Church in Longview (or is it Lakeport?)
*My parents flew in again
*Calixto and I flew to Minn for the annual Desiring God Conference
*We sold our last puppy!
October
*Our Christopher turned "10" and we were away for it!
*We flew from Minn. to NJ for a missions conference
*Calixto preached at Trinity Church in NJ
*Calixto celebrated a big birthday
*Chessie turned 2!
*Calixto left for Mexico
November
*Jeff Nine visited before going to Mx.
*Calixto held the 2nd Annual Pastor's conference in Tamazunchale
*Christopher/Calixto went to the Casting Crowns concert for their birthdays
*I began tutoring a new student
*Spent a weekend in Granbury
*Soccer ended with another 1 place victory
*Thanksgiving in Dallas
December
*Soccer tournament in Dallas
*Basketball practice started
*Calixto preached at Chalk Hill Community Church
*Christmas morning was spent here -then drove to Dallas
*Drove to Mexico to meet with the Pastors

2007 was a full year, it brought many changes, challenges, beginnings and endings. I am grateful that he has or will use "all" the things of this past year for my good! All the good, the bad and the ugly! How blessed to be a child of God and experience his new mercies every morning and know that no matter what we go through He will go there with us. Thank you God for your presence in my life and the promises that I can stand firm on!

Happy 2008!!

No comments: