Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yesterday Catherine had her Christmas program for parents. This is just a time to show Mom's and Dad's what they've been working on so far. In May she'll have the big-time recital.
She had a blast...last year she didn't do much but this year she did great. Hopefully she'll continue dance classes for a few more years!

Afterward we always have a little party. This cookies are beautiful. For those of you in Longview these are from edible art. They are pricey but, beautiful!
I have a video clip of her dancing, it is too funny but I don't know how to post videos, can anyone help me?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Connie said...

Brenda, on You Tube there is a link where you can embed it in your blog. You copy the link, then you put it into your post just like you do photos. :) I'm glad to see you blogging. Thanks for the recipes, too. I made the oreo truffles--so yummy.

Pauline said...

Brenda, first you have to upload to you tube, then after that process is complete, copy the embed code and post it into your blogger post... can't wait...

Brenda Arce said...

I tried that and it didn't work...hmm...I'll try again and see. Thanks!