Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christopher is home sick from school today. He came home yesterday, with a sore throat and hot ears (that's what he told me...hot ears!) Anyway, he came in the door and went right to bed...so I "knew" he was sick. I didn't take his temp but it was up w/i a few hours. Around 8:30 he threw up...praise the Lord that Calixto was home, b/c Christopher said...I don't want to be by myself, I want someone right beside me when I get sick. So, his Daddy stood beside him! He is still in bed now but I think his temp is done some. Hopefully Cat is well, but it is 8:30 and she isn't up yet, that is very unlike our early riser.
I'll be baking the day away...making cookies for some of Calixto's clients and making amish bread for some teachers...ok Cat is up, time for b'fast!

No comments: