Sunday, December 09, 2007

Here are some of the ornaments I have been making. I saw similar ones in Pottery Barn and thought "I can make those" so far they've turned out pretty good...a few didn't work so well because the ribbon was too wide. I used some whimsical colors and some more traditional Christmas colors. I still have to sew the cross stictch ornaments, I'll post when I get them sewn. I'm not so good on the sewing machine so I might ask someone else to sew those for me.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

hmmm, would those be the same kind i sewed for you a couple years ago???? :)

Brenda Arce said...

Hey...your coming over tonight...maybe you can sew them again????

Pauline said...

those ribbon ones are very pretty!!! you ought to sell them online")

uncle lew said...

HEY DANA......just show Brenda HOW to sew them then maybe she can finish them herself...with you standing behind her telling her every move SHE should be able to do it (you think) after all she did study to BE A TEACHER...a straight line is NOT that hard to do.........

The Peacock Pearl said...

well i sewed them and I messed up. i wasn't paying attention to the fabric and remembered to sew on the inside of the crosstich, but had the fabric backwards so i had to rip out the seams from 2 of them (at least i realized before i did all of them) ;)
brenda, i found some white fabric to go with those extra ones... i think it looks nice, but if you don't like it, i can rip it off (i'm good at that) :)

Brenda Arce said...

They look great and I'm stuffing them today!
Thank you Thank you!