Sunday, December 16, 2007

This afternoon we were at our old house for a party, the new owner graduated from LeTourneau yesterday. While there, the kids took that time to go play with their old neighborhood friends. Catherine went next door to play with Jasper, a few minutes later I looked out the window and she was riding a 2-wheel bike down the street all by herself! She has not ridden a bike without training wheels before!!! It was a milestone that no one helped her with and we didn't get any pictures of! I am so proud of her...of course I was upset that she was riding down the middle of the street...but, wow no training wheels! She is such the go-getter! When we got home she wanted to take her training wheels right off, it was too chilly but we'll do that soon! BTW our former house is up for sale already...they are moving to Alabama for a new job. I miss our house and wish we could buy it back, they wish the same thing b/c the real estate market is pretty slow right now.
Did anyone catch the Dallas-Eagles game??? Dallas lost! alright Eagles!! I do like the Cowboys but, I thought it cool that the Eagles beat them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Calixto, Hope you don't mind me finding you this way. I've thought about you from time to time and prayed for you. Wanted to contact you again...and found you. Gabrielle and I are still in Thailand - 5 kids and with ywam....would love to hear from you ..am on facebook and email igtalbot@gmail.com

Roni said...

Sorry no, I was not very happy that the eagles beat the cowboys....

What a shame.

I'm sure Cody isn't very happy either...


-Elizabeth