Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer colds...the worst!

I feel awful! My nose is stuffy, my throat is sore, my eyes are burning and my skin-all of it-is extremely sensitive and I have no enegy what so ever!
Even though I felt miserable I, with the help of the kids, set up the pool in our back yard last night. I'm so worried that Chessie is going to chew it up! I really thought she had stopped chewing but, the other night she chewed on Cat's balance board and a few weeks earlier chewed on her balance beam. I decided at night I'll put her in her crate...which she loves anyway...that should keep her away from temptation at night! I am pumping gallons of water into the pool right now-oh how high our water bill is going to be!
Before I left for Austin I dropped the car off at the mechanics b/c the engine light was on. Unfortunately there is a lot wrong with it...a lot of expensive stuff!!! Just what we did not need right now. I still don't have the car back, but will hopefully by today...not that I want to go anywhere although I do need to go grocery shopping badly!
The AC man came yesterday and praise the Lord there was nothing wrong with our unit! rarely does a service man come to our old house and find no problems, so I am extremely grateful. I will now change the filters every 3 months...I promise!
It is amazing how my physical state dictates my emotional, mental and spiritual state-oh virus go away!!

No comments: