Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer is almost over...

28 days until school starts! 21 until I go back to work!
I shopped all day yesterday for school clothes! whew-I sure was worn out by the evening. I was able to get most all of the clothes the kids needed. Christopher still needs khakis and khaki shorts-I didn't like how any them fit so I'm hoping to make a trip to the Gap sometime soon. It is very nice that they have a dress code-that makes shopping easier, unless of course you're in between sizes like my son!! I'll wait just a bit longer before buying shoes. Besides clothes I purchased all of their school supplies at Walmart-I'm reusing all of Christohper's white notebooks from last year...that is a big savings since they have to have 5 1 1/2 inch binders-they are pretty pricey!
I didn't look for clothes for me yet...that I will have to do...I'm dreading it already...and shoes, I have to think about my feet in shoes all day-not flip flops, that will take some getting used to!
I stopped by the school for a bit too and my room is not ready yet. The previous teacher is waiting until carpet is put down in her new room...hopefully that will happen and I can get some work done to my "small" room next week. There will be 22 students (at this point) entering Kind. so I'll have 11 in my class. The other teacher and I will meet next week as well get lesson plans together...she'll be a great help to me.
My house has never been more of a disaster...I have not been motivated to do anything! So now I must go and clean and put all my piles away-or at least put most of them away!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I CANNOT imagine your house being a disaster. Let's see if I can.......nope. It doesn't compute. I bet it's just a little messy. ;) I'm sure those little guys in Kinder will love Miss Brenda! They are so lucky.