Friday, July 25, 2008

pretty fabric!

As some of you know I recovered my dining room chairs and ended up hating the fabric...who knows why I chose such an awful pattern?! Anyway I found this beautiful print (on the R) at Hancock's the other day, it was on sale for $5 a yard wow!! I spent $15 to recover the ugly fabric that cost more than twice that amount...yay! I originally bought it to recover my kitchen chairs but Calixto thought it a better idea to do the dining room...he is so right! I haven't started the project yet...maybe tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

i'm glad you like your new fabric, it's never fun to have something in your house that just bugs you (hmm, like a half banana yellow kitchen over here)... but i still like the blue fabric :) got any plans for it???

Brenda Arce said...

nope...I even have some extra...not sure how much though

uncle lew said...

I like the new material..it is more you.
the blue was pretty and you did do a very good job covering the chairs. but the new material goes with the room more.
MOM