Monday, March 03, 2008



Last week my parents were in town so my menu plan got sidetracked a bit. My mom cooked several meals as I substituted one day and was at the big speech meet another day. It worked out great that they were here! So, onto this week's menu...

Monday: *Carmelized chicken, rice, whatever veggie is in the freezer, fruit salad

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes, carrots/celery sticks

Wednesday: Ham, macaroni and cheese, beans

Thursday: Chicken tetrazzini (couldn't find my recipe on-line), homemade bread

Friday: leftovers

Saturday: Chicken-a-la-king over biscuits, applesauce

*I made the carmelized ckn tonight (the link is on last weeks plan) and I think it was way too sweet. The kids loved it but, I think I would reduce the brown sugar drastically. check out Laura's site...I have found so many recipes...yay!

No comments: