Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update from the home front

We woke up this morning to no electricity in half of the house!! I went out to the breaker box once again and tried to get it back on...it didn't work!! Nothing I did would make it come back on. I went to turn the computer on and couldn't get onto the internet...the modem had 2 red lights, one of those being the power light....what? it was plugged into a working outlet. I called the phone company and of course they informed me the modem was fried due to the electricity going on and off!!! Ok, I just could not take another thing and began crying!! A new modem would cost about $100-$200! Ugh!!
My friend's dad came out and solved the electric mystery. Fortunately it was something that the electric co. is responsible for...they came out within 30 minutes and fixed the situation! Yay, some good news!!! I am so glad he came out and not an electrician.
Anyway, my emotions are on edge, I just want Calixto to call and he hasn't so far...hopefully, tonight!
I'm at a friend's house posting this message, but will obviously be offline for a while. I certainly appreciate your prayers for the remainder of this week!

No comments: