Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mexico Update #3

The team arrived at their destination around 10:30 pm-I'm sure they were all exhausted! But thanks to God they made it without anymore troubles.
Please pray for us...today has been very difficult for various reasons and I'm really struggling! These are the kind of things that always occur while he is gone. This morning I found myself even getting angry with Calixto for leaving...I know that is not "right" thinking!! But, my emotions seem to get the best of me at times. I am trying to take every thought captive and trust that God will take care of everything-I know he is faithful and for that I am extremely grateful!
Thanks for your prayers!!!

1 comment:

uncle lew said...

hey..it is normal for the devil to bring bad thoughts into you head about your husband being away "with
no responsibility" of the house or the kids...while you have to deal with getting the kids up and off to school deal.. with the house ..the bills and everything
you have to remember that is what the devil does best and he aways hit you when you are the lowest..so just tell him to get the behind me devil and look to the Lord for your help. He will bring the sunshine in to every corner of your thoughts..Plus the fact that you could just being feeling alittle self pity doesn't help one bit. But We are all praying for you and know you can get yourself on the right track.
Go to the park with the kids with a picnic and enjoy yourself.
WE LOVE YOU!!!
MOM AND DAD