Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Basketball season is over and Christopher's team from "Frist Christian" won 2nd place!!! He made some incredible shots and was the 2nd highest scorer beat out by just 1-2 baskets.
Now we are into soccer season, Saturday is the first game for both of them. Christopher's first game is against the team that always comes in 2nd to us, so it will most likely be the hardest game of the season...what a way to start!
Cat's practice was last night-or so I thought-we got there and no one else was there-don't know what happened and I don't have the coaches number. She is excited about playing but now I wish we didn't sign her up, it makes for a lot of running around on Saturdays plus both of them practicing on the same night too...oh well, we'll make it through and have fun too!!
My tutoring is going well. My student is very sweet and works hard for me. His mom/dad run Iron Man triathalons...she has motivated me to walk/jog. This week I have walked everyday so far and even jogged a bit yesterday!! Yay for baby steps!!
My parents come in today and my dad will install 1/2 of our windows!! I am very excited about that. We ordered all the windows for the bedrooms and will do the rest at a later date.
Poor Chessie she is losing so much hair. I washed her with anti fungal shampoo thinking that might be the reason, we'll see in a few days if it helps. I've been taking her on walks with us on campus and she loves it!! I let her swim in the pond on Sunday but, she then ran away and we had to chase her down. I don't know what that is about she didn't do that before but now I'm afraid to let her off her leash-the neighborhood nearby has lots of pit bulls-there is an area of the fence that she can escape under. Maybe the more we go the better she'll be?!
Christopher has his big speech meet on Friday in Tyler. He recited his poem for one of the highschool teachers and she didn't have any suggestions or changes for him. So maybe he'll bring home a medal this year-but you never know how stiff the competition will be!
Oh I have so much to get done today-I'd better get to it all!!

1 comment:

tedforringer said...

Ted came home and said, "that is so easy." Thanks for calling.