Monday, February 25, 2008

Ok, I forgot that Calixto would be out of town for the weekend, so our menu changed again this week. The kids and I ate frozen pizza on Fri night and a Wal-mart pizza on Sat night and leftover pizza on Sun night! Enough pizza I do believe!

Monday: Ranch crispy chicken, sweet potatoes, broccoli
Tuesday: Spaghetti and meatballs, homemade french bread
Wednesday: Parmesan Chicken, rice, green beans
Thursday: Marlboro man's favorite sandwich, fruit salad (these don't really go together, might have to change my mind on this!)
Friday: Carmelized garlic chicken, baked potatoes, salad
Saturday: probably out to dinner with my parents

I'll also be making Frosted cinnamon rolls at some point

If your looking for new recipes to try out check out Laura's site!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, that sandwich looks awesome!

That's my kind of directions!!!! Keep em comin! :)

Connie said...

Wow Brenda! I followed the links to all of those recipes, and I know I'll be trying them. Aren't you computer literate these days!

Anonymous said...

This menu sounds incredible!