Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yay, I got a new camera!! Best Buy finally declared my old one a lemon and "junked it out", allowing me to trade to a new camera. I went ahead and stayed with the same brand and comparable model. I ended up paying $43 for a 2 year warranty and the difference in price between the two. It takes much better pictures...I am so excited! Last night I tried to take some really cute pix of the puppies but, they just would not be still!! But, here are a few that I was able to get. Notice the chocolate trying to eat from the top...how funny...dont' think he actually got anything though. They have grown so much in just 4 weeks!
Here is one of the brown nosed pups like Chessie (we have 5 of those)
And one of the black nosed pups (we have 4 of those)
They turned 4 weeks old yesterday and are now ready to eat puppy food...here they are munching down! Can you find the chocolate? He is on the Left of the picture, barely visible
Now that they are too big to stay in the kiddie pool, our back porch smells terrible! Every morning and sometimes in the evening too I have to wash down the porch with bleach. I need to get one of those yard fence things that you use for babies/toddlers to keep them contained in one place, that way they can do what they need to outside instead of on the concrete.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor Chessie, that doesn't look fun!~

The black one is so cute!

Did you hear about Splash Kingdom in Canton Thursday night? You can get in for free saying your favorite radio station is KVNE.

Brenda Arce said...

yeah, I heard it today and thought that might be really cool...crowded though. It starts at 6:30pm I believe.

The Peacock Pearl said...

wow they're huge!