Thursday, July 12, 2007

I am making flyers to put in vet's offices and thought these pictures were the best, showing the 3 variations that we have. We will ask $300 which includes removal of Dew-claws (don't know if that is the correct spelling?), de-worming and probably 1st round of shots. Of course we think the chocolate will sell first, he is so cute. I bought a yard fence for them today and they do not like it. They will fall asleep anywhere in the yard but, as soon as I put the fence around them they start whining and howling! Our back porch was really smelling awful in spite of cleaning it daily. Calixto was concerned that the smell may not ever come out of the concrete, so we decided to keep them outside all day and put them on the porch only at night. Of course overnight is when the porch gets the messiest. Our next step is to make the covered, outside area between our "servants quarters" and our workshop into a nice safe puppy palace. Calixto and his workers were finally able to take everything off of the back porch ...no more junk and boxes...I love it!! This will make it much easier to clean too! It allows a bit more light into the office area too, another plus!
If you would love to buy one of our pups, or know of someone in the market for a puppy let us know!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

you got me thinking! Becky too...
Rob

Stephanie said...

They are so cute!!! Our puppy has to come from the pound though. We're pound people.

I didn't know those little houses were servants quarters. That's crazy. I thought it was the inlaw quarters. That's a very uncommon thing up north to have an apartment on your property so it was cool seeing it down here but not now that I know what they were really for.

Brenda Arce said...

Welcome to the "Arce pound" ;)

The Peacock Pearl said...

i like the black nose ones :)

Stephanie said...

Cute!!! But I don't think you'll give your sweet little pups a shot if no one comes to buy them. :( I saw a video once of a friend that works at the Longview pound giving shots to a bunch of dogs that had to be put down that day. I can't imagine having that job.

This might sound gross but I think puppy breath is sweet! :) I like the black nosed little creatures too.

Barbara said...

Having seen the puppies, I have to say they are all so cute. The mom is so good natured as well, so they should follow suit. Hope you can get some income from them.
aunt Barb