Thursday, July 19, 2007

Isn't this funny!! The puppies like lying in the hole Chessie dug by the back porch. I guess Chessie did a little more digging while the chocolate pup was in the hole...he was half buried and sound asleep when I saw him!!

Just so you don't think I only take photos of the puppies here are my precious children. I took these in the parking lot testing my new camera out.
Man...I need to make an orthodontist appointment for him...I'm procrastinating...I'm not ready for that stage! Or for the cost of the braces!
I'm getting a bit nervous...there are 5 other ads for Labs in the News-journal...oh please let our pups sell!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

annabelle is sitting here with me and as i scrolled down she said "WOOK, Taphrin, Taphrin, Taphrin!!!!"

Brenda Arce said...

aww, that is so cute! Maybe we can do lunch next week?

uncle lew said...

OH I WANT THE BROWN PUPPY
TELL CALIXTO TO BRING IT UP WITH HIM IN AUGUST. haha
THE KIDS ARE SO CUTE AND YOUR NEW CAMERA WORKS GREAT.
YES IT IS TIME FOR BRACES!!!!

MOM-MOM