Friday, July 20, 2007

Wow, the week has flown by. Tomorrow is Christopher's last indoor soccer game for the season, of which I am glad I don't really enjoy indoor soccer as much as outdoor, I think Christopher feels the same. He has been working with Daddy most days, some days working... some days swimming at the client's home. He has made money and is looking forward to buying "heelies" as soon as he gets paid!
Here is picture of one of the roses that Calixto gave to me. I meant to post a picture of them earlier. They are about gone now, but they were beautiful!
Catherine and I lounged around the kiddie pool for a while this afternoon until the thunder started, she had a lot of fun playing "Mer-aid" aka mermaid.
When you have labs (who love water) around this is bound to happen...the chocolate more than the others loves to get into the pool. They are able to get in and out of the pool on their own.
Catherine enjoyed having a playmate!
I've gotten 2 calls on the pups. One buyer is coming from Shreveport on Monday to pay for a yellow female and another couple are coming by on Tues. they are interested in the chocolate but they haven't made a firm decision to buy yet. Although I really want to sell all the puppies it is going to be sad to see them go.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How adorable! Oh, and the pup is cute too! :)

The Peacock Pearl said...

they are just so big already!!!!