Monday, September 10, 2007


I like my house to be neat and clean! Some may think I am a clean freak...I don't think that myself! I just function better if things are orderly. Calixto's desk is a mess...the way he likes it...it drives me crazy at times but, I have for the most part left it alone!! My desire for neatness does not always extend to the hidden areas like closets and drawers, as the picture above proves! For a long time the messiness of this particular closet has weighed on me heavily...so on Labor Day I finally pulled everything out and organized...I feel sooooo much better! I am going to install shelves on the right side so, I'll have some more adjusting to do when that is finished. That will aleviate some of the clutter in Calixto's office too as we'll store his work related things there. After the shelves go up the next project is to get rid of the boxes of "stuff" in our bedroom! We've lived here 9 months and I've not needed anything in those boxes...chances are they need to be thrown or given away.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: