Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cat now has a temp. She woke up really late this morning, in fact I had to wake her up at 8:15, that is not like her, she is always up early. Calixto was so sweet to take Christopher and the car-pool kids to school so I could stay home-let her sleep and wait for the AT&T guy to come. She felt a bit warm this morning and seemed tired all morning. After lunch she was very warm so off to bed she went. Maybe it has nothing to do with the coin, maybe she picked up something at the Dr's office. I'll just keep an eye on her...no church for us tonight, she'll be disappointed about that.
We actually got some school time in this morning. I've decided just to work on phonograms, writing and reading this year. I am tutoring a student in writing road to reading 2 times a week and that has piqued her interest in learning the phonograms too. She did a great job! We had fun and even sat outside to read and later sat under the tree for a picnic. It is simply a beautiful day!
Woo-hoo Autumn is coming!!

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

are you teaching him teh writing part??? i'm so intimidated by that part, i don't know why.

Brenda Arce said...

yeah I just started today by writing "O" so she starts things in the right direction. The hard part is that she is learning to write letters at Mother's Day Out and it isn't the same. I was hoping not to have to re-teach. Oh well. Let me know if I can help you in any way.