Sunday, September 23, 2007

Continuation of puppies...This is the last pup to go. We really miss him, we called him Nana, which is short for Banana Split, his new name is Dopey...because of his eyes! I think the name is pretty dopey! If we kept him (which we thought we might) we were going to name him Jackson, now that is a cool name!

Chessie was happy to see him go I think! She kept attacking him, in fact on Friday I came home to the most horrible dog fighting sounds from the back porch. I thought a pit bull had gotten in our fence and was attacking our dogs, little did I know it was Chessie fighting her own pup! It sounded like we had a dog fighting ring going on, it sounded worse than it was, neither dog was hurt. One of the window panes on the back door is broken as I put my hand through it trying to knock on it to get her attention. It did get her attention as glass flew all over the porch. My hand, fortunately, was only scratched. Hopefully my dad can fix the pane this week.
ok, no more posts about the puppies!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm ready for an update, Brenda. :) How's the Arce family doing? WE miss you!!!