Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My classroom!

Here is a glimpse of my room...so far...it is still in progress.
Last night we had Meet-the-Teacher night in which all the parents and students come to the room say hello, drop off supplies etc. It can be quite overwhelming for all involved. It went well, I enjoyed meeting and talking with everyone...now I'm exhausted!
This time tomorrow we'll be about to start the new school year-yikes! After a hair cut appointment this morning I'll be back in my classroom putting away supplies that are piled around the room and preparing myself for tomorrow...we'll do some activities with the moms before they tearfully leave their precious little ones in my care! I took pictures of the kids to put on the door and they are all just sooo cute! I'm sure we'll have a great year as we navigate Kindergarten together!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

i want micah to come to your class!!!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

It looks so fun! You did a great job. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

Kelly said...

It looks great! I hope you have fun!

Pauline said...

Great job on the room... I love to see, as a parent, an organized clean room for the kids.

uncle lew said...

hey your room is so pretty and inviting...all the kids will be so excited to come in and want to be a part of your class. So don't worry so much..you'll do fine!

Bonnie said...

Wow, the class looks great!!!! What was in the bags? such a great idea!