Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How is it possible that my little girl is old enough to go to school?



In the midst of getting ready to teach I've almost forgotten that Cat will be starting school! Where has the time gone?! It is great that I'll still be with my kids all day...but, my heart is sad as my youngest child is moving out of one stage of life and into another...I won't even get started thinking about Christopher's age and the stage he'll soon be moving into...ok, I'm gonna be crying tomorrow!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I hear you!!! I feel the same way about my kids too.

uncle lew said...

wait till your "baby" moves half way across the USA from you...but
like you said it's moving into another stage of their life. And as a mother you have to be willing to LET GO AND LET GOD take over the reins of their lifes...thats called growing up. AND BELIEVE ME IT IS HARD TO LET GO!!!!!