Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy 6th birthday to Catherine...a day late!

I put these pictures together to send to Cat's birth mother, and decided to just post them on here too although there are a lot of them. It is a year in review...excluding her 1st day of school and b'day...I hadn't downloaded them yet.
I can't believe my baby girl is 6 and in kindergarten!! She is doing well in school...with one minor mishap so far! She'll be getting glasses this week, if I can ever get to the office before they close to pick them up.
We can't imagine our lives without her joy, laughter and positive view on just about everything! Her birthday is always such a special thing as we reflect on how she came to be and how she came to be part of our family! 6 years old...16 is just around the corner!!!!

No comments: