Monday, May 21, 2007

On Saturday Catherine's dance class had a parent's program. They have a dance recital every other year, on the off year they do a laid back program highlighting what the girls have been learning over the year. Catherine did a great job and we look forward to next year when she'll be able to stay on task a little better.
About midway through the year she decided she didn't want to go to dance any longer but when Tina (the instructor) told her she would get a trophy at the end, she held out! She was so very excited about getting that trophy!!
I went ahead and registered her for next year knowing the structure of the class is good for her. She much prefers gymnastics though where she can have more liberties and get away with not doing what she is supposed to do...so we'll stick with dance!
She came down with a fever again yesterday. While we were at church for lunch she kept coming over to me and saying she didn't feel well but then quickly ran off again to go play. By the time we left she was on fire, she was asleep in the car within a few minutes. When we got home she told me "I'm feeling not so good" She took a good long nap and slept in a little later this morning. She has no fever today but is still a bit sluggish. We did have a big and busy weekend with her dance program, CHS graduation with a party afterwards on Saturday and then yesterday being at church until after 3 for lunch etc. Maybe she is just worn out...me too! I have been very weepy today and can not get myself motivated to get anything completed around the house...ok enough of that I must go and get things done whether I feel like it or not!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: