Saturday, May 26, 2007

I meant to post these with the last post...oops! Here we are at the last soccer game, we thought it would be a tough win but we greatly outscored them instead. I forget the final score. Christopher made some big saves!!
These three have been together for 3 years now!
I forgot to mention our Chessie is pregnant. I can't believe how big she is getting. She just will not pose for a picture, so this is the best I could get. She is due around June 13th. We are very excited and pray all goes well with the delivery. We are hoping that she has them when we are home and the kids can watch. I don't want it to be traumatic though! For all of you in Longview you'll have to come see the pups and let the kids hold them. They'll be sooooo cute!! She should end up having all three colors-yellow, chocolate and black in the litter. I can't wait!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: