Friday, May 18, 2007

Last Saturday both kids had temperatures. nothing else wrong with them though, so that was good. They lounged on the couches all day and watched TV except for a long nap which they both took. When Christopher takes a nap you know there is something wrong with him! He had gone to work with Calixto but unfortunately had to return just a few hours later. We were disappointed that we missed the homeschool graduation! By the evening they were both just fine and were able to go to church for Mother's Day.

Here is the final product! I am not real happy with it though. I wish I had not used the white stain and instead just did a natual finish. It reminds me of beach house furniture. Hopefully, it will grow on me...I just hoped I would finish and love it!!

I got a lot accomplished today...I finished the dresser, I filled in nail holes on some trim in the hallway and around Christopher's closet, I then put a 2nd coat of stain on his closet doors, I primed the kitchen windows and raked and bagged 4 bags of leaves that we piled up a few days ago, oh yeah, plus cut back some underbrush from our neighbors yard that borders our driveway. Wow...I am tired and I still have to make dinner...better go do that now!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

what do you charge per day of household work??? can i hire you for a day or two or three or more??? ;)