Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Here are a few pictures of the floors. In the first picture you can see that the floors were dark like the stained wood and trim.
oops, I forgot to turn the picture. This is in the midst of sanding
Here is the finished product. They look a bit darker in the picture, I think
Here is Catherine's room. There was a hole in her floor like in ours where there was once a heater. They were kind enough to put in replacement boards, they don't match exactly but look a lot nicer than the piece of plywood and tape that was there.
The floors look beautiful but, are scratching up like crazy and we are careful with them. I found a great area rug at Sam's for Catherine's room so she can actually play on the floor with toys...right now that is off limits!! If they continue to scratch so easily I think we will call them back to figure out what the problem is. Ok, I am staying home today to get some work done around the house!

4 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

i love the color!

Roni said...

looks good

cody said...

looks good

Stephanie said...

Well whatever was wrong is fixed now since I can get on your site! :)