Saturday, March 03, 2007

On the house...the gas company came on Wed to fix the attic stairs they had broken and they told me they would take care of the AC bill too. They should have been able to light the furnace, since they couldn't I had to call Alco Air to light it. Since there was nothing wrong with it (they just didn't know how to light it) they paid the bill for us...yay!! I did get the bill for the plumbers...all I can say is maybe Christopher should skip college and become a plumber! wow!Thankfully, all is repaired now and the good news is that my parents will be here tomorrow, so we can get some work done over this next week...I am so excited about that!! What to do first? that is the question.

I don't have any recent pictures (the camera's batteries are dead and I can not find the charger) so I thought I would post some old photos, these cetainly bring a smile to my face!

Ohhh! This is where I would love to be right now, sitting on the white sand beaches of Cozumel! Isn't it just beautiful?
Another shot down the beach. The weather was warm and the water was clear and wonderful. (We are leaving for Mexico this week, I kinda wish it were this part of Mexico afterall the people in Cozumel need to know Christ too) It was so relaxing!Looking at these pictures takes me right back to that vacation. I must say just a few days later this beach didn't look as pretty. The water was churned up and grey, and there was debris everywhere. The day after the hurricane we walked around throwing stranded star fish back into the water.
Here are some random shots of the kids. This was March of '05. I can't believe how much Catherine has changed...and look how short her hair was then! She had her back pack on ready to go somewhere, I am sure!
I love this picture, she had gotten into my lipstick!! What a precious gift from God she is, and what a blessing for me to be her Mommy!
A picture of Christopher and his friend Isaac. My how they have grown in the past 2 years!! The Tigers had their first soccer game this morning and won 5-2. They were undefeated last season and are off to a great start this season beating the 3rd place team today. It was so cold on the field this morning, brrr! They are doing a lot of work on Lear Park and parking sure was crazy, there were cars parked everywhich way. Thankfully, a nice man helped me get out of my parking spot amidst all the chaos! Last week Christopher finished up his church league basketball season undefeated as well. He did a great job and loved every minute of it.

No comments: