Thursday, March 08, 2007

Well, we are off to Mexico in a few hours. The kids are in bed but, Christopher is crying. He just keeps telling me he wants me to stay! It breaks my heart! I know he will be fine in the morning, he just gets this way as we are leaving. At these times, as he is crying and pleading for me to stay I wonder if we are doing the right thing. Maybe we should always go as a complete family and not leave the kids behind.
I had intended to write more but I am exhausted...I think I'm going to take a nap before we leave, since I may be driving for a little bit tonight!
Have a good week...we certainly covet your prayers for us as well as our children...thanks!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you all got to see Melissa and Paul. I know it means a lot to them to have you come by.