Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Thanksgiving

My mom and dad came down from Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. What is most memorable to me is that this was my first week off from work and I loved it! We started off the week with a soccer tournament in Lewisville and it was cold!! we stayed at a great hotel-our room was a suite and we had a blast!! After the tournament I drove to Okla. left the kids with my parents and headed home.


That week, I had a spot compression mammogram...ok, that hurts!! The regular mammo is ok, but the spot comopression...oh my!! I ahd the extra test because there was problem with my original test. Praise the Lord that everything was ok!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

uncle lew said...

Hey look...Mom-Mom has brown hair LOL I do believe that is a thing of the past unless I get to feeling down and maybe....I wonder if the other grandkids will react to my grey hair like Cat and Christopher????