Thursday, April 19, 2007

Catherine had fun playing with Annabelle tonight while we watched her. Here they are coloring
Before Catherine went to bed she read a storyto Annabelle (trying to stretch out her bedtime). The story didn't quite make sense but, it was so precious to hear her imagination. She would make a great big sister! The only way I got her to go to sleep without a fuzz was to tell her I would be back in to read to her after Annabelle went home...knowing Catherine would be asleep by then. Since she didn't take a nap this afternoon she went to sleep pretty quickly.
the pictures are yellow and fuzzy b/c I left the flash off...oops
Here is the precious girl. After my kids went to bed Annabelle and I read books and then sang songs as I downloaded pictures and blogged a bit. We all had a good time!
We also had Calixto's workers(Jesus and Manuel) over for dinner. They only speak Spanish and are pretty shy but, we had a good meal together. They are not believers so we covet your prayers for their salvation. Now that Calixto will be full-time with them, he'll have more time to talk about spiritual matters and really invest time in their lives.
g'night!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, you updated! :) You'll have to be much more frequent in updating since I won't be seeing you as much of you as I'd like.

The Peacock Pearl said...

annabelle LOVES to "tolor", she's always pulling out the coloring books and markers :) she definitely had a blast!