Thursday, October 12, 2006

yay, it finally worked...What do you think? The first thing to go would be the huge magnolia tree! It is nice that a big tree is there but, Calixto strongly dislikes them from a landscapers point of view. The house was built in the 30's and has one floor although I hear the attic is big enough to make 2 large rooms if we put in a stair case somewhere. It has lots of large windows...at least 5 in each room! That was life in Texas before AC. It has a detached garage with a servants quarters and about 2 acres of land. Hard wood floors throughout with a fireplace...it doesn't work due to chimney problem, but it can be repaired. This could be our new residence...what an exciting and scary thought!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh MY GOODNESS! Wow. Is this the house you were telling me about how the owners want you to have it? Godsend. Looks cute. I can't believe how big it is. You'll have to shop for new furniture. And how fun having quarters. I always wanted the inlaw quarters. Not that they'd stay there just so I could have it I guess. How exciting.

Anonymous said...

LUV IT!!!

Anonymous said...

btw... Moore Farms is way south of Tyler (bullard i think) but the place we went to was in kilgore, adriana and some of the moms are going monday, just meet at her house at 10ish.

Pauline said...

oh don't remove the tree!!! It is my favorite tree the magnolia and it is so nice and big")

Pauline said...

I LOVE the house!